Our product is developed to be used by various technologies companies that will be connected through the booking system and website in general, they have their own privacy standards and since we will be gathering all this technologies under one big umbrella we need your consignment to agree to their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
The following list by categories name all this technology companies and you may find more information at their official sites or applications.
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content.
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
- Fake or impostor profiles.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/
Google : https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en-US
We build a range of services that help millions of people daily to explore and interact with the world in new ways. Our services include:
- Google apps, sites, and devices, like Search, YouTube, and Google Home
- Platforms like the Chrome browser and Android operating system
- Products that are integrated into third-party apps and sites, like ads and embedded Google Maps
You can use our services in a variety of ways to manage your privacy. For example, you can sign up for a Google Account if you want to create and manage content like emails and photos, or see more relevant search results. And you can use many Google services when you’re signed out or without creating an account at all, like searching on Google or watching YouTube videos. You can also choose to browse the web privately using Chrome in Incognito mode. And across our services, you can adjust your privacy settings to control what we collect and how your information is used.